Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Cheddar Cheese Pound Cake

This cake is so easy to make and very well received by my family
Very cheesy, soft and fine - yummy cake!


 
 
Recipe is from HERE
 
What you need:

(A)
250g butter
230g sugar

(B)
4 eggs

(C)
80g grated cheddar cheese

(D)
100ml milk
280g cake flour
1 tsp baking powder
 
grated parmesan cheese for topping
 
Method:
  1. Preheat oven at 180deg C. Line 2 loaf pans 
  2. Cream (A) till light and fluffy
  3. Add (B) and cream till smooth and light
  4. Add (C) and mix till well combined
  5. Add (D) and mix till well incorporated
  6. Pour into prepared loaf pans and top with shredded cheese
  7. Bake at 180deg C for 45mins
 
Don't skip the parmesan cheese topping. It's really delicious and crunchy! 



This lovely buttery cake is for Little Thumbs Up organised by Zoe from Bake for Happy Kids and Doreen from My Little Favourite DIY, hosted by me, Alice from I Love.I Cook.I Bake
 

4 comments:

  1. yummy! Cheddar cheese is my fav & I am sure this pound cake must be super yummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, this looks so delicious and moist! I haven't been very active virtually last year, how have you been doing :)? I wish I could be as dedicated as you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alice,

    I can spots of melted cheese embedded within your pound cake. Every slice looks heavenly cheesy!

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids will love this!
    I've bookmarked already.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...